Did you know that our Low Cost Living Trusts are comprehensive and of the highest quality? That’s because we write them for local attorneys who present them to their clients. Thus, when you receive the benefit of our professional services, you get the following documents IN ADDITION to your revocable living trust:
1. A Pour-Over Will – (if married, there will be one for each spouse; also appoints a guardian for minor children.)
2. A Durable Power of Attorney for Asset Management – (if married, there will be one for each spouse.)
3. A Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care Decisions – (if married, there will be one for each spouse.)
4. A Living Will – otherwise known as an Advanced Health Care Directive – (if married, there will be one for each spouse.)
5. A Memorandum of Trust (otherwise known as a Certification of Trust).
6. A Quitclaim Deed (or Trust Transfer Deed), which will transfer your real estate into the Trust (and thus, “fund” the Trust).
7. An assignment of household goods and personal effects into your Living Trust.
8. Instructions for Transferring Additional Assets into your Trust.
Need Something Different?
What is you don’t need an entire trust package? What if you just need to make a change to a certain document?
We are happy to provide you with any Amendment, or Restatement, and will happily assist you with transferring your assets into your current living trust. We are also pleased to provide you with any missing documents, or, documents you wish to update, such as a “Power of Attorney,” or a “Pour-Over Will,” in addition other documents such as “special assignments” for you or your business.